Talent Acquisition Intern
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Intern to join our Global People Team. As a part of the People Team you will be working cross functionally to support all aspects of Talent Acquisition. You’ll work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition and the Senior Global Recruiter to play an impactful role in helping us hire future team members.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule interviews for 20+ open roles via our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Build rapport with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Source and pipeline talent via LinkedIn Recruiter and Teamable
- Assist in implementing innovative and proven strategies to source and engage a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Participate in employer branding initiatives and other ad hoc TA projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Assist in the coordination of our Summer Internship Program
- Shadow a full-lifecycle recruiter on 'how to recruit and hire'
What you’ll bring:
- Experience excelling in high-velocity environments
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and are eager to learn
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
- Be approachable, with excellent people interaction and customer service skills
- Experience with Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Talentwall and/or Teamable a plus
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrive, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.
The hourly rate for this role is $15/hr working up to 30 hours per week.
Something looks off?