Web Developer II
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2023
At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience that is driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
As a Web Developer, front-end, intermediate level, you’ll be an integral part of an activation squad responsible for delivering exceptional web sites. You will also find innovative, creative and efficient ways to develop industry leading web sites. Some of our current website clients include the likes of Facebook, Apple, Nike, Uber and most recently Slack. #JoinQ4orce
Remote position - Welcome to candidates within Mexico only
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams regarding layout, functionality and user interface interactions
- Responsible for image production
- Responsible for integrating HTML layouts into content management systems
- Project based work, as well as participation in an ongoing internal efforts to develop reusable components
- Development of, in collaboration with other team members, best practices and standards for front-end development within the studio
- 2+ years of professional experience in Front End website development
- Experience coding accessible interfaces
- Experience with and knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Results driven, detail oriented with strong organizational skills, and attention to programming style and neatness are required
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment – you know how to prioritize your workload and productively get things done
- Plan, debate and peer program within the squad to produce better solutions.
- Stay informed and up-to-date with new and emerging tools, libraries, and best. practices, as well as share ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the tool-chain and development process.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with content management systems is strongly preferred
- Experience working with Agile practices in Scrum
- Knowledge of server side languages C# ASP .Net
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health & dental benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
See more open positions at Q4
Something looks off?